Inventory management is a complex process for every organization. The key to successfully managing them is by incorporating a strategy that manages all activities efficiently from a single place. Today, companies face a lot of challenge due to the complexity of their traditional system and Inventory control is the need of the hour. It is important to maintain the right balance of stock in the warehouses as too much inventory can trigger profit losses––whether a product expires, gets damaged, or goes out of season.
SiteFORGE fully automates inventory and logistics of an organization by efficiently monitoring all processes, including orders, asset visibility with warehouse management, material movement, inventory management, and overall supply chain management solutions. The intuitive tracking capabilities facilitate organizations to gain real-time business intelligence and visibility into their inventory, logistics, and warehouses allowing them to track and manage supply chain operations efficiently.
The methodologies include –
• Inventory tracking and management assuring inventory visibility and accuracy
• Inventory planning and forecasting through real-time tracking
• Intelligent warehouse management with site-level and warehouse-level visibility
• Handling materials movement between locations
• Spare part & Warranty Management with tracking and monitoring parts